If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
All services purchased from Nest Family Centre must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Client Waiver and/or Medical Forms, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Nest Family Centre, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property
- All products and services of Nest Family Centre and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Nest Family Centre does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Nest Family Centre will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Nest Family Centre is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Registration & Purchase:
- To register or purchase from the Nest Family Centre online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. Nest Family Centre is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
You can purchase all of Nest’s great products through our online store. Once you have chosen all of the products you would like to purchase, click on the “shopping cart” tab and proceed to the check out, you will then need to log in or create an account. You will be presented with the option of “in store pick up” or shipping. We ship across Canada with CanPar for a flat rate of $16.00. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. The following business day, you will receive a CanPar email that will allow you to track your order. Orders will be delivered within 14 business days of your purchase. If you have any problems tracking your order, there has been a delay in the delivery, or your order was not completed to your full satisfaction, please call us at 204-453-8160 and we will sort the issues out for you.
Individual Classes and/or Workshops
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the class or workshop up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any class or workshop missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- Cancellation of a Series- At least 14 days of notice is required for series cancellations, for a full refund
- Cancellation Within 13 Days Of Series Start Date – Any cancellations by a client with 13 or less days notice will be processed however, you will only receive a 50 % refund, or 70% store credit.
- In cases where client is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the client is not permitted to participate is required. These cases will be dealt with on a case by case basis by our administration.
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a 70% service credit if you notify us prior to your session start date.
- If a series has begun, there will be no refunds or credits issued. No exceptions.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- This is not negotiable.
- Are sold in drop-in, 5 class pass, or 10 class pass denominations.
- Class passes expire in 1 calendar year after the purchase date.
- Class passes are non-refundable.
- Class passes are non-transferable.
Cancellation of Appointments – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. A $25 fee is charged for any cancellations within 24 hrs of the appointment. Missed appointments without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment start time to prepare. If you do not arrive early enough, the time taken to prepare will cut into your scheduled appointment time.
Cancellation is permitted where an client is not able to participate in a single class/workshop/appointment for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the client was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup class/workshop/appointment will be issued.
Products (Nest’s Store)
- May be returned for refund within 7 days of purchase only, with receipt. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Returns after 7 days are accepted within 14 days of purchase for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
- All transactions processed in Canadian dollars.
Returns/exchanges will be permitted at the expense of the client.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Nest Family Centre will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.